✨️10 Mother's Day Gift Ideas you REALLY want✨️
Every year my husband asks what I want for Mother's Day, & nearly every year I tell him the same thing...I don't know. And he jokes, "Okay where do I pick that up?" But seriously, he loves to give gifts from the kids, so I started keeping a small list of things I'd like to have. Especially since my massage gift card went unused for over a year😬. Here are 10 cozy, cute, & unique things that make great gifts for any mom.
1. A personalized shirt or sweatshirt from Word Warriors. My friend, Kate, owns this shop and created this unique sweatshirt for me. It has a mountain outline + word from Psalm 116, a reminder of my "why" in birth work. Such a treasure!
Also check out her affirmation cards (there's a sweet kid's version, too), journals, & static clings - also great gift ideas for Mom!
2. Layering jewelry from Waves & Stone. Their beaded & sunrise rings are the perfect dainty rings to wear alone or stack & the gold Faith necklace is a perfect, simple piece I wear daily. They also carry beautiful new bracelets (I hope to get a sea glass next!)
Discount Code: MAMA25 for 25% off
3. Bamboo sheets from Cozy Earth. If you're a hot sleeper (hello postpartum!), these are the BEST for temperature regulating. I got these for my birthday & it's been one of my favorite gifts, ever. Are they really worth the cost? I have tried other bamboo sheets and these really are worth the investment, in my opinion. I understand why Oprah keeps it on her "Oprah's Favorite Things" list; they wash & wear well, and come in a variety of beautiful colors. I chose Light Gray.
Discount Code: BIRTHDOULA40 for 40% off: stacks on top of sale!
4. Bamboo pajamas. Speaking of staying cool when you sleep, bamboo pajamas are one of the best options out there. Yes, the brand above makes similar PJs, as does Amazon. I've tried them all & I can tell you that these are the best option. Not as expensive as CE, but wash & wear exponentially better than Amazon brands. Kindred Bravely's entire Clea line will make a great gift, and they are also offering limited-time bundles so you can get lots of essential items at a discounted price.
Discount Code: BYDESIGN15 for 15% off full-priced items
5. Bamboo Lounge set. I know you see a theme...I'm a hot-natured gal! Bamboo is moisture wicking & keeps you cool, so I have replaced lots of my underwear, bras, & lounge with Boody. This wide leg + crop top lounge set is my go-to for birth attire! Other favorites: Midi Briefs, Goodnight Sleep Pant, High Waist Flare Pant, & the Ribbed Seamless Bra.
Discount Code: BYDESIGNBIRTHDOULA20 for 20% off
6. Adult-sized muslin blanket from Amazon. The baby blanket you love - made just for you! My kids fight over this blanket, so I feel like we'll be ordering extras for Christmas this year. Add a silk sleep mask for a snuggly Mother's Day gift!
Check out some other favorite Amazon gift ideas for Mom here.
7. Scripture memory/affirmation cards. My friend, Whitney, at Jitney's Journeys hand-paints the most beautiful products, & this set of cards makes such a nice gift. She recently just shared how these cards were created, from a place in her own motherhood journey. I love this simple way of keeping the Word on hand. With uniquely hand painted designs, each card displays a characteristic of God with supporting scripture on the opposite side.
Also check out her gorgeous art prints!
8. Clean beauty. I knew Primally Pure from their incomparable dry shampoo (doesn't look chalky or build up like others) & deodorant (the ONLY natural deo that doesn't stain my shirts), and then discovered their skin care line. It took me a minute to get on board the oil-cleansing train, but I am SO glad I did! My skin is so much more supple and clear. I started with this kit and have since added the Fancy Face serum into my rotation. They also have collection bundles like the one pictured that I would love to receive myself!
Discount Code: JeannaM10 for 10% off your order
9. The BEST sleep & stretch mark lotion. Originally created to help support growing skin (butters + oils) & restless sleep (magnesium oil + lavender) in pregnancy, this has hands-down been the top seller for the last 4 years. Ingredients: Unrefined & certified organic coconut & shea butters; organic coconut oil; premium grade vitamin E oil; 100% pure magnesium oil; therapeutic grade lavender essential oil.
Discount Code: MAMA15 for 15% off your entire order through 5/11
10. A small, low maintenance plant. I LOVE a plant but don't always remember to take care of it. I've picked up some great, hardy ones from Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, and even Walmart on occasion.
A ZZ plant, Chinese Money plant (love this one!), Bird's Nest Fern, & Snake Plants are the ones that have lasted with neglect around here.
See some of my favorite planters here.
✨️Shop for yourself or send to your fam!✨️
And to all my fellow mom friends:
Happy Early Mother's Day to you!
You are loved. You are chosen. You are celebrated.
Be sure to subscribe to see new posts.
And follow me on IG to see more motherhood tips & favorites!
*As an affiliate to some of these companies, I may earn commissions on eligible purchases.